This past month mail art was going out and coming in, including some great ATCs and some little, handmade books. The incoming mail includes:
- A new set of ATCs from Fleur Helsingor
- Layered vintage from Jennifer Utter
- Two handmade, 3D ATCs from Amy Irwen
- Jennie Hinchliff is recycling every part of the book.
- I showed Barbara Stasiowski this vintage postcard I have where the person in the picture holds a book you can open up. This is what she sent back to me. Love it.
- Pamela Gerard is repurposing old postcards and photos.
- e. coles sends a new treasure.
- Monica Lee is making handmade books with postage stamp portraits.