Monday, September 26, 2016

End of Summer Mail

It is not only Pink Mail Art that has been landing in my post office box for the upcoming show, but I also have been received additional mail art, including some that does seem a bit pink-inspired.  Some of the recent arrivals include:
  1. Marina Salmaso’s take on California came in from Denmark.
  2. A collage from Steve Dalachinsky.
  3. William Mellot’s contemplative collage arrived form Taiwan.
  4. “Don’t Forget 12” is the tile of the latest mail received from Meral Agar in Istanbul.
  5. Darlene Altschul sent me an envelope all about Spoonbills including some fabulous artist stamps.
  6. e. coles sent me a piece that makes me wonder what Clifford Still’s mail art might have looked like.
  7. A groovy 3-D butterfly from Amy Irwen.
  8. The big “T” must be for Tofu.  This one came in from Brooke Cooks.
  9. And an Oakland parking lot-inspired piece from Fleur Helsingor.


Thanks for all the great mail art.  I have to take a break for the next month or so with all the pink mail art arriving and for my dolo show of Time Travel Photo Collages opening on October 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment