Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pink Week 2015

I discovered Pink Week back in 2006 when I was focused on using old maps in my art.  With all the pink bits in maps, it was a natural fit and one of my pieces was included in the show that year.  I have participated in other Pink Week shows and events since.  2015 marks the 22nd Annual Pink Week.  There will be two shows in Sacramento this year, both held at WAL (see below).  Four of my new, and very pink, collagescapes will be included in the Pink Week Show.  At the same time I have received over 200 pieces of pink mail art for the companion Pink Mail Art Show.   You can preview the mail art here.

The Pink Week Show and the Pink Mail Art will be shown at:

1108 R Street in Sacramento 
November 13 – December 10, 2015  
There is an opening reception on Saturday, November 14 from 6-9 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment