Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Mail

The Pink Mail is ready to go up to the show in Sacramento and it’s time to organize all the other mail art and Halloween greetings that I received in October.  Some of the highlights include:
  1. “Urban Accessories” from Fleur Helsingor.
  2. I may have to go out in the neighborhood and see if I spot Sally Wassink if this Halloween postcrad is any indication of the wild costume she might be wearing. 
  3. I love Sutro Tower and adore this zine I received from Julie Crossman as well as the Halloween Witch powder.
  4. Marina Salmaso sent me this very pop-art collage from Denmark.
  5. An altered postcard with a hand-stitched stamp arrived from Angela Behrendt in Germany.
  6. Torma Cauli’s latest card from Hungary.
  7. New prints came from Serse Luigetti.
  8. A collaged art card from Skooter Fein.
  9. Halloween greetings from Jennifer Utter.
  10. And finally, Halloween mail art from Dori Singh.


Thanks for all the great stuff, now time for me to get back to painting and gluing.

No comments:

Post a Comment